October 24, 2010

Halloween Cakes!

There is an associate at work who might close for me on Wednesday... ON HER BIRTHDAY! I told her it was my birthday also, and if she would close (it's usually her day off), I would bring her in a cake.

She requested chocolate on chocolate.

Buuuuut.... I think a fun Halloween cake would be AWESOME!

Check out these ideas!




This one looks relatively easy, I could do black chocolate frosting with white spiderwebs!

This one also looks easy, and gross!


And who doesn't love cute little Halloween ghosts?



Also easy, and totally awesome. I think she would like Jack Skellington. I just couldn't do it with chocolate frosting. I COULD put in chocolate filling between the layers, though.



Classy cake, looks like something Martha Stewart would do.




This is probably the most awesome of them all, but you know I could never do it justice.

Oh, I love Halloween!



Of course... what's Halloween without a little MJ?

3 comments:

Lyle said...

Love me some Thriller! Those cakes look delish.

Rachel and Jared said...

Do the spider web cake. It's cute.

Carla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I like the spider web cake. Use chocolate frosting with orange for the web, and the effect will be the same.