June 27, 2011

shout out to Rosanne

She's been through a lot lately.

Tried to get pregnant, got a tumor instead.

Surgery the day before the sixth anniversary of her Dad's passing (from cancer).

Oh, did I mention she got to give a talk in Church on Father's Day?



You know how sometimes you have a friend who's going through something really hard and you don't know what the crud to do for them even though you wish you could make it all better?
That's kind of how it is. Mostly I just come over and sit with her. Super boring. But she still expresses appreciation and thanks. So Rosanne. Thanks for letting me feel like I'm doing something. Love you tons.

btw, I just heard about this great new diet. Interested?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hope the surgery goes well. What a tough thing.

Carla said...

I hope Rosanne is well soon.

And I hope you're kidding about that diet. blech.

Rosanne said...

You are the best.

All I do is sit, I can't expect much more than that. Maybe tomorrow you can dress up as a clown or something.

and I have all the HCG I need, thank you very much!!

hahahahahhaha.

I love you more than I can say.